Friday, August 20, 2010

Drivers License Exchange In Toronto Ontario

Thoughts very much of late summer ... a little 'nostalgia

Here you can breathe air at the end of summer already ... a period already nostalgic for me. But for us before the summer ends, in a week, as in Temuco will still winter when we get ...

Immagine 104 Immagine 082

Immagine 099 Immagine 085 Immagine 132

And I know that there are only six months, which is a breath in a lifetime, which is also a desire that I have always had, but I feel the earth disappear beneath your feet. I would explain to the animals we'll be back very soon, I repeat it to him often.

meantime I'm enjoying the fruits of a summer rich in a week and yet we leave behind to make jams and syrups Rusticana, pies with the blackberries, though I'm emptying the pantry ... because we have to leave.

Be '... while the craftsman concerned back in March, as fear cold weather and especially the change of climate, I think to catch the last bit of winter comfort, I'm not hiding from this land of which I feel more part.

Now I have no time and got pretty serious conversations that revolve in my own little universe in relation to this departure, and I hope to put some ideas down here, put them in order and clarity even in the head. Or in the heart.

Feel the Earth our home, but also to leave this little corner of the world makes me move. I have this alternation of seasons, this land is gray clay, this summer is so green and fresh.

E 'was hard, I was hoping to enjoy rivers, lakes, mountains, hoping taking a break before leaving. Not so, but it was rich, thanks to friends who have visited us.

Immagine 126 Immagine 128 Immagine 131 Immagine 033 Immagine 021

autumn will come again, still winter, spring yet, still summer, the Baruffa.

candelora 050 Immagine 107

0 comments:

Post a Comment